SuccessPMP in partnership with Venterra is looking for a dynamic Revenue Project Manager. Venterra is a rapidly growing owner/operator of multi-family apartments focused on the Sunbelt States with properties located in Texas, Georgia, Florida, North Carolina and Tennessee. Founded 15 years ago, Venterra now has $1.5 Billion in managed assets that account for more than $200M in annual revenues. Venterra has 450 team members overseeing 52 properties that encompass more than 14,000 apartment units.
Venterra Realty is excited to offer a challenging opportunity working for a company that:
- Places great importance on not only the customer experience but also the employee experience.
- Commits to excellence in all areas. This is highlighted by outperforming all public Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) apartment peers on the key profitability growth metric (NOI Growth) over the past 5 plus years.
- Is a recognized leader in organizational culture. In 2016 & 2017, Venterra was recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor.com, been recognized as one of country’s 2016 “50 Most Engaged Workplaces” by the Achievers Corporation, and named a 2016 Fortune Top 100 Best Medium Workplace by Great Place to Work Institute.
- Has a history of success and rapid organizational growth.
- Is focused on developing our people. Over 75% of regional, corporate and executive positions have been filled through internal promotions.
We are looking for people who:
- Have strong personal values and want to work for a values based company.
- Are ambitious and hard working with exceptionally high personal standards.
- Have a passion for Customer Service.
- Love a rapidly changing and high growth environment.
- Are passionate about driving continuous improvements.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Want to make a difference.
The Revenue Project Manager oversees the planning, implementation, and tracking of specific value-add projects as an extension of Venterra’s Revenue Management Department. This role will coordinate and administer revenue project activities including strategic business projects, conducting value-add analysis, developing and maintaining custom reporting, and managing build-out of performance-based market research programs.
Utilizing a strategic business mindset and a variety of analytical skills, The Revenue Project Manager assumes a proactive role in revenue optimization through key analysis, value project development and program management. Key focus areas of this role include:
- Fulfilling a project-lead role on a variety of revenue and operations related initiatives, projects, analysis, and programs.
- Providing technical analysis for price optimization initiatives including rent optimization programs, fee strategies, and other income avenues.
- Championing a macro-market analysis program exporting data from market research partners, creating data tables, building queries, and developing reporting for acquisitions, operations, and presentation purposes.
- Developing a variety of key revenue performance reporting functions including macro level results, micro level indicators, and asset performance to market benchmarking.
- Supplementing macro market data analysis programs and build out of a process for using analytics to support operational efficiencies including amenity pricing performance, rent to fee optimization strategies, advertising performance/spend analytics, providing a link between pricing and analytics.
- Creating a data science approach for initial and ongoing upgrade plan consideration and provide close collaboration with Senior Management on upgrade strategy.
- Creating and maintain asset upgrade tracking/reporting and utilize such reporting to diagnose areas of opportunity.
- Updating and maintaining revenue specific areas of investor reporting, tracking, and data development.
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Real Estate or related field (advanced degree preferred).
Analytical skillset with above average experience in MS Excel, PowerPoint, SQL Server.
Ability to develop custom queries and analyze database structure in SQL Server Management Studio highly desired.
Advanced organization and time management skills a must.
Multifamily Real Estate operations experience in a corporate office function preferred.
An understanding of Revenue Management functions in the Multifamily Real Estate industry.
Job Type: Full-time
- Excel: 1 year
- SQL: 1 year
- Data Analysis: 1 year
|Job Category||Hot Jobs|