CheckVideo, part of Kastle Systems, looking for a Senior Project Engineer, is an innovative company that is changing the way people interact with and use video security. They help tens of thousands of customers stay safe and secure. Their solutions include advanced video analytics that have been protecting critical sites including airports and utilities for over 16 years, the longest in the industry. Join the team that has been innovating in security, and make a difference every day.
CheckVideo is looking for an experienced Project Engineer to manage the project lifecycle from initial design through successful deployment and implementation. You will be working closely with our integration partners to define project scope and schedule, design the right solution, create and submit CAD drawings, oversee the installation and commissioning of the system and train customers on all aspects of the system. The position involves up to 50% travel to customer sites in the US and Canada.
- Be the subject matter expert on CheckVideo products and solutions.
- Design video surveillance systems that incorporate best practices and video analytics.
- Advise with setup and tuning of video analytics systems.
- Design and document interfaces of CheckVideo products with third party access control, alarm panels, and audio.
- Manage commissioning and field installation for large projects and ensure it meets performance standards.
- Train users on system operation and maintenance procedures.
- Diagnose field equipment and provide guidance for troubleshooting.
- Participate in product improvement, development, and testing
- Deep knowledge of electronic security systems, specifically IP video and video analytics
- Experience designing and documenting systems with AutoCAD, providing wiring diagrams and coverage maps
- At least 5 years of experience as a systems engineer, technical project manager or field supervisor with a large security integrator.
- Highly organized, with excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Field experience with installation of cameras, cabling and equipment racks is a plus.
- A degree in electrical engineering or equivalent technical experience and professional certifications is required. US Citizenship and the ability to obtain VA DJCS or equivalent security professional registration is required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Falls Church, VA
- Systems Engineer: 5 years
- electronic security: 5 years
|Job Category||Hot Jobs|